LUMA acquires class leadership for MURAL, the company has launched its blueprint for the cooperative intelligence system, a new approach that connects teams to unlock their genius, taking insights and ideas from probability to reality. MURAL’s collaborative intelligence system aims to address the disconnect concept experienced by teams around the world and to address them. $ 542 billion Price Incompetent team collaboration.
“Bad meetings, lost thoughts and frustrated teams are all symptoms of disconnect. These problems come from leaving cooperation as an opportunity,” he said. Mariano Suarez-Button, Co-founder and CEO of MURAL. “LUMA has provided a diverse way to collaborate over the past decade, helping enterprise teams around the world to innovate and do their best together. This is the first public step in our mission to support collaborative intelligence for the workplace. “
LUMA created the LUMA system, a basic collection of design techniques known as the “Classification of Innovation” by the Harvard Business Review. The LUMA system provides a common language for collaboration and is used by teams working in more than 3,000 organizations worldwide. By building a year-long partnership between the two companies, the LUMA team will support the expansion of the MURAL Cooperative Design Institute until the end of 2022, where the discipline of collaborative design will be taught and learned through self-service curriculum, coordination-based practice, certifications. And associations.
Collaborative design is about helping people connect and discover together – building a legacy of design thinking techniques and facilitation skills to move teams from ideas to action. Developing visual thinkers, developing relational intelligence and creating mental security are key elements in collaborative design. MURAL expects more than 250 million knowledge workers to develop collaborative design skills by 2025.
“As an organization founded to help companies make new innovations by changing the way people work together, we have always been inspired by MURAL’s mission to transform business cooperation,” he said. Chris Pacion, LUMA Co-Founder and CEO. “This is a great opportunity for us to provide the public with our guide to design and collaboration and to accelerate the establishment and expansion of MURAL’s Cooperative Design Institute.”
Cooperative intelligence system
The collaborative intelligence system connects teams to unlock their capabilities and enhance the innovation potential of enterprises, creating an effective collaborative culture in which everyone is connected, empowered to deliver business-driving results.
The Cooperative Intelligence System consists of three central components: the Cooperative Design Institute, the Cooperative Spaces, and the Cooperative Insights.
- Cooperative Design Institute (CDI) Supports and promotes the new discipline of collaborative design. Collaborative designers work to motivate teams to connect and innovate, to bring purpose and purpose to the collaborative process and to enhance relational intelligence and psychological security. Towards the end of 2022, CDI అందిస్తుంది will provide consulting for training, curriculum development, certification, research and professional collaborative designers. Furthermore, CDI supports those who want to enhance the level of teamwork with collaborative design technology. MURAL’s acquisition of the LUMA Institute is a crucial first step in CDI development.
- Collaborative vacancies Empowering the practice of collaborative design for contemporary and asynchronous workflows, collaborations individually and in-room, and more, is designed as a hub of the collaborative intelligence system. The collaborative space is called the mural, the award-winning, interactive visual thinking canvas. Collaborative spaces are enhanced with powerful facilitation features, guiding techniques and advanced collaborative capabilities that drive participation and engagement in conferences and workshops. The MURAL app is fully integrated with enterprise tech stock tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex by Cisco, Slack and Zira – many more integrations are being developed and an API to ensure that teams can move ideas and solutions to existing ones to create custom solutions. Processes and workflows.
- Emerging Collaborative Insights 2 Features provide actionable information so that leaders can empower teams and improve the way they work together. Creating qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources, responsibly and confidentially, organizations can measure and enhance collaboration at every level of the organization, from individual teams to the organization as a whole.
MURAL’s collaborative intelligence system provides an ever-growing toolkit of workflows and guided practices for teams and organizations. These constructive activities promote both relational intelligence and problem solving, reducing bias and improving diversity of ideas. In addition, MURAL’s Emerging Members and Collaborative Designers Association enhances and empowers teamwork by sharing best practices, inspiration and success stories beyond custom, on-demand service offers. Finally, MURAL’s cooperative intelligence system meets enterprise-grade, highly rigorous IT and regulatory requirements.
- “Collaboration is not technology; it is the work of people working together to achieve common goals,” he said Wayne Kurtzman, IDC Research Director for Collaboration and Communities. “The right technology allows cooperation to scale. As it grows, people are choosing more attractive paths. The hyper-evolving business landscape calls for greater creativity, inclusion, problem-solving and collaboration. The LUMA acquisition is a statement from MURAL. Ready to help face challenges. “
- “LUMA’s acquisition of digital collaboration shows a rare insight into the world in which many companies adopt collaboration with very little design, resulting in little use of human potential for interaction,” he said. Dion Hinchcliff, VP and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research. “MURAL’s LUMA acquisition allows it to embed its platform deeper and more meaningfully into the highly strategic operations of its customers.”
Although it was recently introduced, MURAL already supports collaborative design methods at companies such as Autodesk, SAP, IBM and Intuit.
- “It is never enough to bring enlightened minds together and hope for the best. By capturing ideas and measuring teamwork, collaborative intelligence helps us to cooperate with confidence from beginning to end.” – Nico ValenciaHead of Innovation, Corporate Responsibility, Intuition
- “Human-centered design (HCD) methods are ‘power tools’ for anyone to get results that facilitate complex negotiations. In addition to methods, we all need a digital platform to support this work and more importantly in the ‘remote-first’ or ‘hybrid’ world. MURAL combines all of this with collaborative intelligence. ” – Rob DickensChief of Staff, Autodesk
Learn more about Cooperative Intelligence and the LUMA Institute
About the mural
MURAL is a cooperative intelligence agency. We connect teams to unlock their potential, increasing the innovation potential of the enterprise. MURAL creates a culture of effective collaboration – where everyone is connected, collaborated and empowered to deliver business-driven results. Try MURAL for free www.mural.co.
MURAL is the registered trademark of Tactivos, Inc.
About the Luma Institute
LUMA Institute® An acclaimed global leader who equips individuals with collaborative problem solving through his acclaimed learning experiences, digital resources and certification programs. Founded in 2010, LUMA transforms how teams collaborate and innovate on an enterprise scale. The LUMA principle guides the company by inviting people to look carefully at the work, to have a deeper understanding, to design with resources and to adapt accordingly. Companies around the world rely on the LUMA System of Innovation, a modular and customized collection of design methods. LUMA has reached out to people in more than 140 countries across six continents through private innovation programs for enterprise clients, public workshops and a digital platform called LUMA Workplace. Join us and let things improve.