New York, Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Asia Pacific (APAC) Apparel Market Size and Trend Analysis by Category, Product Subsegment, Price Positioning, Retail Channel, Supply Chain, Consumer Attitudes, Key Brands and Forecast, 2021-2025” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06320275/?utm_source=GNW
This report offers a detailed analysis of the apparel market in APAC with COVID-19 impact. It includes an analysis of COVID-19 impact on customer shopping behavior, key apparel retailers, sector analysis, trends, and retailer reactions.
This report includes Analysis, market forecasts, brands, consumer attitudes and trends in the APAC Apparel Market 2020-2025 with COVID-19 impact.
– The APAC apparel market quickly rebounded from the pandemic, exceeding pre-COVID levels in 2021
– The online channel accounted for more than a quarter of total APAC apparel sales in 2020
– Sports brands benefit from the continued growth of athleisure and changing lifestyles
– Sustainability and ethics are becoming increasingly important for APAC consumers.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the APAC Apparel market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the Spain apparel market.
– Investigate current and forecast trends in apparel to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the APAC apparel market and their price positioning
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06320275/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.