Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide overall administrative support for students’ group projects;
- To train and lead social project groups for corresponding courses;
- To collect, organize and analyze the materials and data of different group projects;
- To assist students with the practical group projects, including the introduction and certification of these projects;
- To provide daily administrative support for the whole Civic Education Unit;
- To undertake other duties assigned by the coordinator.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least three years’ working experience in related field preferred;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong capability of working independently.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: [email protected]