Consciousness: April 12, 2022
Time: 13:00 ET
Duration: 1 hour
The study of mechanical engineering and artificial intelligence technology is critical in helping agencies with their people, processes and technologies. But how do agencies use this technology and what benefits do they see?
During this webinar, you will learn how federal IT practitioners from the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Defense Intelligence Agency are implementing strategies and initiatives around machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The following experts will investigate what the future of mechanical engineering and AI in government means to you:
- Dr. Gil AlterovitzDirector of the National Artificial Institute, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ramesh MenonChief Technology Officer, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Sri Ambati, Executive Director, H2O.ai
- John DillonChairman of the Board of Aerospace
- Nick PsakiBasic technology strategy, clean maintenance
- Moderators: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum
Participants will also share lessons learned, challenges and solutions, and future prospects.
Registration is free. Please register using the form on this page or call (202) 895-5023.
By submitting your contact information to us, you agree to: (i) receive promotional notices and / or newsletters via email from the Federal Information Network and our third partners, (ii) we may share your information with our third party partners. and services that may interest you and (iii) you are not located in the European Economic Area.