Chief Minister’s Diary No.1
Former Chief Justice of India and member of the Rajya Sabha Ranjan Gogoi has released a book titled ‘Chief Minister’s Diary No.1’ containing the account of events of the first year in office of Assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. The book featured accounts of daily activities he undertook as a chief minister.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Assam Chief Minister said that without bringing his personal life into the limelight, the book featured accounts of daily activities he undertook as a Chief Minister. His diary essentially featured the growth initiatives that Assam witnessed over the last 11 months.
- Ranjan Gogoi is presently a member of the Rajya Sabha.
- He served as the 46th Chief Justice of India for 13 months from 2018 to 2019.
- Fit At Any Age – Launched Retd. Air Marshal PV lyer
- Miracles of Face Yoga – Mansi Gulati
- Now You Breathe – Rakhi Kapoor
- A book titled ‘Ambedkar: A Life – Shashi Tharoor
- Forks in the Road: My Days at RBI and Beyond – C. Rangarajan
- The Indian N[email protected] Reminiscing the Voyage – Ranjit B Rai and Aritra Banerjee
Find More Books and Authors Here